- Blogging & SEO Tips
- Social media
- Android / iOS
- Computer Hardware/Software Tips & Tricks
- Business and IT Career Development Tips
- ICT News
How to Submit Guest post here?
- Register for an account here. (It’ll show in your author page URL)
- Add your full name, fill out a short profile and also feel free to add a link or two to your blog/site (You can use HTML to add links)
- Signup to Gravatar.com to upload your photo – having an image is a must in your profile (Please, use a personal photo)
- Add your Twitter , Facebook and Google+ ID’s in your profile page (in Dashboard)
- Once you register, you will then have the chance to submit your article for review here.
- Write your Quality guest post and submit it for review and we’ll review and published ASAP.
- Click Here To Login, if you already register.
Guest Posting Terms and Conditions!Please make sure you follow the rules before posting any article on ICTCatalogue:
- Your article must be original and should not be posted anywhere else on web.
- The articles should not be less than 300+ words and must contain relevant images (at least one).
- The article must not contain affiliate links.
- We don’t accept spun articles and we will remove your article without notifying you if we later detect plagiarism.
- You can only add a link to your site in the bio to your site and also your social profiles. We love authors with Google+ profiles.
- We may edit your post and you agree to this.
- We encourage you to use images in your post where necessary.
- Any link within the article linking back to your site must be relevant to the article. We may remove it if we are not comfortable with it.
- After publishing, the article is ours and may not appear anywhere else.
- The article must be well-formatted, should be SEO-rich (If you are not good with SEO, dont worry we can still help you on that).
- We reserves the rights to remove links , bio or the article itself .
- We ask that all guest bloggers stop by for a few days and reply to comments on their posts. We also require an email that is registered with http://en.gravatar.com/ so your photo will appear in your bio. (It’s must!)
Again,we won’t accept posts that link to sites that are unrelated to personal growth. That means that you can’t sell links to your clients from your article. Any link you add in your post should either serve a purpose for the article or shall be a link back to your page but no affiliate links please.
So what you are waiting for ? write for us and get maximum exposure!
For more queries, send a mail to email@example.com and I will make sure you have all your queries solved.