This is like a random post for me. it’s a challenge a faced few hours ago and i decided to share it with you. My GOtv decoder suddenly stop responding to remote control, I went online to search for solution but i couldn’t get a direct one but at the end, i finally get it fixed after trying alot of suggested solution.
My Dear Reader, Anytime your GOtv decoder stop responding to remote control, just follow the steps below and get it fixed yourself. it’s very simple
- Press the P- & P+ Simultaneously on your decoder, A UHF channel number will appear on your TV
- Click on OK from your Remote Control
- The channel list will come back, but sometimes the channel list may not be complete, don’t worry.
- Press MENU from your Remote control, Navigate down to ADVANCE OPTION >> Click OK >> Select INSTALLATION >> TUNING >> AUTOMATIC SCAN
- The decoder will scan for all channels and everything will come back to normal.
Hope this solution will also help you in fixing yours, below is what i saw online while searching for a direct solution
Hope this little article video post helps, Kindly make use of the comment form below to share your view/voice regarding GoTV decoder problem
You can also checkout GOtv GYE WO DIE3 PROMO | See how to Participate and WIN
Do not forget To Subscribe to OLAMOSH.Net by Email so as not to miss new interesting video articles. you are also free to share this article with your friends & family on social network, making use of the buttons below.