LG has finally unveiled it’s new device G3 Stylus, a Android handset supposed to compete directly against the Galaxy Note 4. All because it has a note-taking-friendly stylus but not in terms hardware specifications.
The LG G3 Stylus is a pen-enabled smartphone that offers a large display and many of the premium user experience (UX) features of the G3 all in a fairly-priced package.
The G3 Stylus comes equipped with an expansive 5.5-inch qHD display and boasts the same Floating Arc tapered edges, thin bezels and metallic skin design first introduced in the LG G3 smartphone.
The device is equipped with LG’s proven 13MP camera that carries over many of the UX features from the G3, such as Touch & Shoot, Gesture Shot, and Front Camera Light. With its large capacity 3,000mAh removable battery, LG G3 Stylus owners can be confident of an extended multimedia experience.
Key features that make users enjoy more the G3 Stylus include:
- QuickMemo+ combines Quickmemo, Memo and Notebook apps for simple content capture and sharing.
- Dual Window divides the expansive screen into two separate windows for easy and effective multitasking.
- Smart Keyboard intuitively adjusts to users’ typing patterns for faster input with fewer mistakes, reducing errors by up to 75 percent.
- Touch & Shoot lets users simply touch anywhere on the display to focus and shoot, reducing a two-step process to just one.
- Gesture Shot allows users to take easy selfies by simply opening and closing one’s hand in front of the lens to start a three-second countdown before the shutter is triggered.
- Knock CodeTM unlocks the device in one easy step with a personalized “knock” pattern for both convenience and security.
Dr. Jong-seok Park, president and CEO of the LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company says;
“The LG G3 Stylus is the perfect tool for consumers who don’t want to be bogged down carrying a laptop, tablet and smartphone. It gets things done and lets you have fun while doing without having to compromise on quality, style or user experience.”
- Chipset: 1.3 GHz Quad-Core
- Display: 5.5-inch qHD IPS (960 x 540)
- Memory: 8 GB / 1 GB RAM/ MicroSD slot
- Camera: Rear 13MP/ Front 1.3MP
- Battery: 3,000mAh (removable)
- Operating System: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Size: 149.3 x 75.9 x 10.2mm
- Weight: 163g
- Network: 3G
- Colors: Black / White/ Gold
- Other: Stylus Pen
The G3 Stylus will launch in September in Brazil, and then head to other markets in Asia, Middle East, Africa and CIS.
Hope this little article post helps, Kindly make use of the comment form below to share your view/voice regarding this new LG Device
Do not forget To Subscribe to OLAMOSH.Net by Email so as not to miss new interesting articles. you are also free to share this article with your friends & famliy on social network, making use of the buttons below