The new Android Internet Bundle plan allows Android device users to enjoy “amazing data experience” on their smart devices.
The bundle plan comes in two types:
- Android 2.0: This bundle comes with 2GB data, said to be designed for medium Internet users
- Android Bundle 4.5: This Bundle comes with 4.5GB data, tailored for high Internet consumers.
Maurice Newa, the chief Commercial Officer for Airtel Nigeria, said;
Tthe telco will continue blazing the trail in revolutionizing the mobile Internet landscape in Nigeria with highly innovative and affordable solutions.
At Airtel, we understand that our Internet bundle for Android users will help increase productivity, boost personal relations, family happiness and business profitability, Newa said.
How To Subscribe
To subscribe to this offer,
- Dial *437# for the 2G Android Bundle
- Dial*438# for the 4.5GB Android Bundle
Price & Validity
- The 2G Android Bundle go for a rate of N2,000 and valid for 30 days
- The 4.5GB Android Bundle go for a rate of N3,500 and valid for 30 days
NB: Both Bundles have different burn rates, allowing customers to enjoy the service at more affordable rates during the night.
Hope this little article post helps, Kindly make use of the comment form below to share your view/voice regarding this newly introduced Android Bundles by Airtel Nigeria
Do not forget To Subscribe to OLAMOSH.Net by Email so as not to miss new interesting articles. you are also free to share this article with your friends & family on social network, making use of the buttons below.