You can tether your Android phone to your computer via a Bluetooth connection, to share your Android phone’s internet connection with your computer or other devices around you. I have shared different android tricks and internet connection tips for tecno phones like How To Use Your Tecno Phone as a Modem via USB Tethering, How To Use Your Tecno Phone as a Mobile Hotspot.
Let Get Started
- Ensure your computer and android phone Bluetooth is switch on and within the coverage area.
- Select settings from your application menu and select more under wireless & Networks
- Select Tethering & portable hotspot
- Under the Tethering & portable hotspot, touch/select Bluetooth tethering to check its box. (NOTE: You will need to pair both devices if you’ve not done so before, Just follow the prompt instruction on your phone & PC)
- On your PC, right-click on the Bluetooth icon on the System Tray and click Show Bluetooth Devices.
- Double-click on your Android phone’s bluetooth name and then click the Connect button.
GBAM!!… Now, Your Android phone internet connection will be shared on your PC and you can now start browsing on your computer, either laptop or desktop.
NOTE: This Bluetooth tethering methods/trick works with any computer or other device that can obtain an internet connection via Bluetooth.
My Dear Reader
Kindly use the comment form below to share with us, your experience with android phones internet connection and you are also free to ask any question relating to android phones