Money has changed forms many times throughout history. From bartering chickens to using seashells to the era of credit cards, the history of money has been colourful and interesting. Airtel Money is Much More than Money Transfer, Cash in on the latest evolution!
Here comes Airtel Money, an innovative service from airtel Ghana Ltd. The service allows you to:
- Pay bills – utility bills
- Pay for goods and services
- Direct payment for your savings and loans contributions
- Buy airtime for yourself, friends and family
- Purchase Airtel data bundle
- Send money from your Airtel Money account to other Airtel money customers
- Send money from your Airtel Money account to people on other networks
- Receive money on your Airtel Money account
- Deposit physical cash for electronic money (e-value)
- Withdraw cash from your Airtel money account
- Send money to and withdraw money from your bank account
- Use your mobile phone to check your bank balance and request for bank mini statement
How To Register For Airtel Money
Registration is FREE OF CHARGE and it’s simple
- STEP 1: Visit an Airtel Shops, airtel distributor shops, authorised airtel Money Dealer outlet or any of it’s Partner banks (Standard Chartered Bank, United Bank of Africa, Ecobank Ghana, Zenith Bank) with your Voter’s ID, National ID, National Passport, NHIS or Driver’s Licence
- STEP 2: Fill in the Airtel Money Customer Registration form and The agent will confirm your registration and show you how to start using the service
- STEP 3: Activate your Airtel Money menu by sending the word “ZAP” via SMS to 222 or “AM” to 22221 for blackberry users
- STEP 4: You will receive Airtel Money menu on your phone and you can start enjoying the service with its diverse features stated above
airtel Money is accessible 24 hours, 7 days a week from your phone menu and is secure, convenient, fast and easy to use.
All you need is
Tariff and Charges
This is all you need to know about Airtel Money also known as Airtel Mobile Money.
To make a payment;
- Go to Airtel money menu on your phone
- Select ‘make payments’
- Select ‘pay bills’
- Choose from the options provided or enter a new business name by selecting’ Other’, enter the business name
- Enter the amount
- Enter your PIN and in the reference section enter the required reference e.g. your billing account number, etc then send
- FINISHED!!, it’s just as simple as 1,2,3
Needs More Info?
Airtel Money IVR: Dial 222 or 0260000222
Airtel IVR: Dial 121 or 0260000121
Service is available 24 hours a day.
You can also use the comment form below to ask question.