The Data Entry Associate supports monitoring and evaluation needs. S/he provides efficient and timely action on issues arising from M&E data.
- Assist with Monitoring and Evaluation activities;
- Enter facility logbook, survey, research and other data, into appropriate database as assigned;
- Ensure that reports describing client service data are prepared for donors as required;
- Maintains and updates M&E software.
Qualification Required & Experience
- College-level certificate in Statistics, Computer Science or a related discipline. A diploma would be an advantage;
- Demonstrated computer experience, especially in Microsoft Excel;
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
The offer will be on a one/three years renewable contract basis, subject to good performance and availability of funds. Remuneration will be based on qualification and experience, commensurate with industry standards.
How To Apply For The Job
Applicants should submit a cover letter and CV to: email@example.com. We do not accept phone calls but we encourage you to visit our website: http://www.ipas.org before applying or send your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 23 December, 2013
Due to anticipated volume of applications, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Note: ipas management reserves the right to modify the contents of these position descriptions at any time.