Do you have an independent mind to start your own software company? Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology (MEST) Ghana is now accepting application from Young African Graduates who wish to Start Their Own Software Companies.
About MEST Ghana
Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology – or MEST – was established in Accra, Ghana, through the non-profit Meltwater Foundation, with the aim of creating jobs and wealth locally in Africa by training young Africans to become software entrepreneurs. During the intensive two-year program at MEST, Entrepreneurs in Training (EITs) work with experienced business executives, university graduates and current MBA students from top universities worldwide to develop software applications and prepare them for launch in the global marketplace.
About MEST Ghana 2014 Admission
The Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology (MEST) is a two year fully sponsored trainee program for young African graduates with a focus on practical skills in software development and entrepreneurship.
As a Trainee you will be supported in creating your own software company. MEST is looking for graduates with drive, dedication, motivation, and an independent mind to start their own software companies.
The trainees come from diverse academic backgrounds, including computer science, engineering, business and other social sciences.
MEST Entrepreneurs-in-Training (EITs) are recruited from among the brightest and most driven university graduates in Ghana. They come from diverse academic backgrounds including:
- Computer Science
- Business Administration
- Social Sciences
Qualities MEST look out for:
- A desire to make a difference
- A strong interest in technology and software
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Demonstrated personal drive, stamina and self motivation, as well as the ability to meet goals and deadlines
- Confidence and independent thinking
- Excellent people skills
- Strong interest in team work
- The ability to communicate candidly and persuasively
- Proven academic excellence
What MEST Offer
- Hands-on training in software development and entrepreneurship
- Mentoring and coaching from world-class executives
- A fast-paced, challenging, start-up environment
- Opportunities to start your own software company
Once accepted into the MEST program, trainees receive financial and other support during their tenure which covers tuition and meals.
Application Process & How To Apply
- Click Here To Submit and Application form before 1st April 2014
- Applicants invited to take aptitude test- After 1st April, 2014
- Shortlisted applicants invited for interviews: May – June 2014
- Offers sent out to successful candidates – June 2014
Now Back To You
Kindly use the comment form below to share with us your experience with MEST Admission process if you have once apply for admission @ MEST or use the comment form to ask question relating to MEST Ghana. Admission tips is also welcome from MEST Graduates to prospective applicants