- The successful candidate will ensure that all IT services are measured and managed to achieve agreed targets.
- The candidate will provide leadership to the service desk and change teams.
- Ensure adherence to defined IT policies
- Conduct and coordinate yearly reviews of Business to IT Service Level Agreements
- Develop and manage an efficient problem management process
- Develop adequate MIS reporting from service desk database
- Ensure that all the Bank’s IT services are available at least 99.6% of the time
- Ensure strict compliance to IT ‘s Incident. Problem and Change management
- Conduct a quarterly customer service feedback survey
- Provide timely reports and feedback to management to make informed decisions
- Drive the automation of IT service monitoring and reporting
Remuneration: Negotiable according to experience, knowledge and skills.
Qualification Required & Experience
- First degree in Engineering, Computer Sciences, Mathematics or Statistics. Professional qualification in IT will be an added advantage
- 5 years post qualification experience in a similar role
- Proficient in the use of data and voice related equipment and software
- Customer focus and service oriented
- An ITIL certification will be an advantage
How To Apply For The Job
Interested persons may e-mail their application letter with current Curriculum Vitae (CV) to:
Closing Date: 20 September, 2013