MTN Ghana continues soaring to new heights. Voted Ghana’s No. 1 company from 2002 to 2006 we have no intention of resting on our laurels. These achievements, and many others, have mostly been attained because the company has a team of dedicated staff that is committed to continuously reach for higher levels within the telecoms industry.
We have now gone global, and have become MTN. Do you have what it takes to be part of this winning story Along with specific skills for each job, the following are standard essential requirements for most of our vacancy:
- Provide support in the implementation of information security plans within the organization.
- Collate data for Manager in the preparation of quarterly reports on the status of Information Security matters.
- Provide support in the development, implementation, and maintenance of information security management standards.
- Support in driving corporate awareness and knowledge management with respect to information security.
- Work with BCP team to ensure test of IT Division Business Continuity plans are updated and tested periodically.
- Assist all divisions as necessary to investigate security breaches and pursue associated disciplinary and legal matters.
- Monitor and report on MTN information security incidences, activities and compliance.
- Monitor compliance with the organisation’s information security policies and procedures among employees, contractors, alliances, and other third parties, and referring problems to appropriate department managers or administrators.
- Support in implementing tools and techniques to ensure the safety of IT Systems and Databases.
- Support in implementing vulnerability assessments and penetration testing across the organization.
- Ensure that methods for data encryption are available if required and used where appropriate.
- Ensure that access control methods and tools in place for all systems are in line with the Information Security policies.
- Support in implementing process to ensure changes to configurations of access controls are detected and monitored.
- Ensure that systems adequately protect the availability, integrity and confidentiality of stored information.
- Also ensure BCP and DRP for IT are tested and operational.
Qualification Required & Experience
- University Degree in Computer Science or Information Management, or related field, or equivalent experience;
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
- 3 years’ experience in computing and information security, including experience with Internet technology and security issues
- Experience with disaster recovery planning and testing, auditing, risk analysis
- Sound knowledge of LAN, WAN and internetworking technology.
- Design and Implementation
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Penetration Testing
- Computer Forensic
- Telecommunication and Network Security
- Security Architecture and Models
- Access Control Systems & Methodology
- Application Development Security
- Operations Security
- Physical Security
- Law, Investigations, & Ethics
How To Apply For The Job
If you are interested in the following vacancy, please ensure that you meet the set criteria before sending an application letter and CV to mailto:
Closing Date: 25 September, 2013