Scancom Limited continues soaring to new heights. Voted Ghana’s No. 1 company from 2002 to 2006 we have no intention of resting on our laurels. These achievements, and many others, have mostly been attained because the company has a team of dedicated staff that is committed to continuously reach for higher levels within the telecoms industry.
We have now gone global, and have become MTN. Do you have what it takes to be part of this winning story Along with specific skills for each job, the following are standard essential requirements for most of our vacancies:
- Good level of computer literacy
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Team-working skills
To execute tasks related to Business Intelligence and Enterprise data warehouse system. The role holder is responsible for the BI Reporting Portal and Dashboards, handling the design, development and deployment of reports on the BI portal. The responsibility also includes training and supporting business on the use of the Reporting Portal as well as the maintenance of the reporting interfaces/dashboards:
- Ensuring reports and dashboards are operational
- Creating ad hoc reports as per user requests
- Liaising with DBA and Data Architect to optimize reporting performance
- Planning and Coordinating end user training
- Managing user access and security at the frontend/ OBIEE Portal
- Liaising with business users on building their capacity on the self-service tools on the OBIEE
- Coordinating with Vendors on the deployment of new reports on the dashboard
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues at the reporting level
- Execute OBIEE plans
- Execute Data Verification plans
Education & Experience
- Possess at least a degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science
- Possessing ITIL, Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) and/or OBIEE Certification is recommended.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- OBIEE Development, Administration and process troubleshooting
- Knowledge of database configuration and application customization techniques.
- Knowledge in UNIX/LINUX System Administration
- Techniques and procedures of systems analysis and design.
- Good knowledge in the following systems: Oracle and SQL Script and other reporting tools.
- Methods of editing input and output data.
How To Apply For The Job
If you are interested in any of the following vacancies please ensure that you meet the set criteria before sending an application letter and CV to mailto: email@example.com
Closing Date: 29 September, 2013