Microsoft MCSA 2012 Certification! What’s the value?
The MCSA is one of the top 5 in-demand IT certifications of 2013. As a result of recent surveys performed industry wide, it has been found that:
67% of the IT professionals say that MCSA 2012 training has enabled them to get a promotion or a pay raise. 60% say a certification let to a new job.
Must Read: Red Hat Linux Certification – A Quick Guide
The Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) is one of the most popular and valuable certification that IT professionals can pursue. It is the best way to show your current or prospective employer that you have foundational knowledge of key Microsoft technologies. It requires passing of 2-3 exams which can be overwhelming even for experienced test-takers. MCSA 2012 training comes handy for such aspirants and equips them with skills to clear the certification exams and on job issues.
Who should take the exam?
The survey results show that 83.6% of the respondents are mid-level or higher in their IT careers.
This corroborates that MCSA certification isn’t designed as an introductory certification. Although, the entry-level professionals may be able to successfully sit for the exam for the first time, however, you are most likely to need 2-4 years of experience to clear.
This course is intended for Network Administrators who are responsible for virtualization in their environment specifically Hyper-V.
Various modes to seek MCSA training:
- MCSA 2012 Classroom training (Instructor-led training)
- MCSA 2012 Bootcamp training (for international students/ All inclusive packages – training, courseware, exam, stay & meals)
- MCSA 2012 Virtual training (Instructor-led Live Virtual IT training)
Upon course completion:
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe Microsoft’s virtualization technologies.
- Implement Hyper-V.
- Design and Manage virtual machine storage solutions.
- Design and Manage virtual networks.
- Design the Hyper-V host architecture.
- Design the virtual machine architecture.
- Design a Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V Virtualization Infrastructure.
- Describe and manage Hyper-V Snapshots
- Describe Hyper-V host and virtual machine high availability.
- Describe storage options for Virtual Machines.
- Describe the different types of virtual hard disks.
- Describe the Hyper-V integration services.
- Describe Live Migration.
- Understand Storage Migration.
- Understand Virtual Machine Import.
Module 1: Planning for Virtualization
Module 2: Implementing Server Virtualization with Hyper-V
Module 3: Creating and Configuring Virtual Hard Disks and Virtual Machines
Module 4: Configure Networking in Hyper-V
Module 5: Scale-up Virtual Machines
Module 6: Hyper-V Replica and Disaster Recovery
Module 7: Hyper-V Migration
At this Junction (J) Time (T) I will be resting my fingers here, kindly ensure you Subscribe to my newsletter
Hope this article helps, Kindly share with friends, colleague and family. But don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter to read more of this. You can also use the below box to add your comment or view or even ask question.