In this article post i will be listing out the various Red Hat Linux certification you can go for or enrolled for in any IT Training Institute.
Unlike other vendors, Red Hat training and certification revolves around real-world job roles and tasks, giving IT professionals the required skills to maximize Red Hat technology investments and reach new productivity heights.
Below are the List
- RHCSA Certification – It is a Base-level Linux Certification that covers the basics of administration.
- Red Hat Certified Engineer, RHCE Certification – This certification aims at experienced Linux professionals. It is a more advanced Linux certification, passing the RHCSA is a requirement for this certification.
- Red Hat Certified Virtualization Administrator, RHCVA – This certification mainly focused on deploying virtual hosts, in a Linux environment.
- Red Hat Certified Security Specialist, RHCSS – Primarily, focuses on security features and areas of Linux.
- Red Hat Certified Datacentre Specialist, RHCDS – This certification revolves around the requirements for administrating and supporting datacenter environments.
- RHCA – Red Hat Certified Architect – This is the top level Red Hat Certification, this focuses on the expert topics of Linux administration and usage.
At this Junction (J) Time (T) I will be resting my finger and passover the keyboard to you. Hope this little article post help, please do not forget to share with friends using the below share button.
In my next next article post on Career Tips & Red Hat Certification, i will be sharing with you “Quick Guide To Red Hat Certification“. You can also use the below box to add your comment or view or even ask question relating to IT Career & Certifications.