- Contributing to Tigo’s strategic goals
- Support Go to Market distribution, sales, corporate and customer operation teams in the provision of KPI to improve visibility and react quickly
- Ensure processing of commissions for Go to Market channels is done accordingly based on Commercial Policy
- Liaise with commercial categories to translate functional requirement into technical specification.
- Select the appropriate development tools for developing the desired solutions.
- Develop in conformity to standards and protocols for data exchange, communications, software and interconnection of various systems.
- Develop within agreed timelines.
- Work with stakeholders in testing of application and resolution of discovered bugs.
- Migrate solution into production.
- Implement desired changes in fulfillment of commercial requirements.
- Implement changes in response to changes with related upstream or downstream systems.
- Ensure proper documentation of developed solutions.
- Ensure version control by maintaining historical records through documentation of code revisions
Desired Skills & Experience
- BSc. in Computer Science or related fields
- At least three year experience working with Information Systems
- Experience in project management
Millicom International Cellular S.A. (Stockholmsbörsen: MIC) is a global telecommunications group with mobile telephony operations in 13 countries in Central America, South America and Africa. It also operates various combinations of fixed telephony, cable and broadband businesses in five countries in Central America.
The Group’s mobile operations have a combined population under license of approximately 270 million people. At YE 2011, Millicom had in excess of 43m customers served by over 680,000 points of sale across its mobile footprint of 13 countries, namely: El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Bolivia, Colombia, Paraguay, Chad, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ghana, Mauritius, Rwanda, Senegal and Tanzania.
For more information, visit www.millicom.com..
- Experience:Mid-Senior level
- Job ID:6125625
- CLICK HERE TO APPLY