With the newest technologies hitting the floor every week, companies are trying to keep up with the changing trends. The demand for skilled professionals in many areas of IT industry is rising.
Mainly, companies are seeking professionals who have hands-on experience with new evolving technologies such as Windows 7, Cloud computing, .NET4.0, VMware and mobile application development among others.
Although, the requirement varies with the type of industry and organization, however the firms are following the mentioned basic trends.
Below are the List of My Top Seven IT Professional is Companies are Hiring
- Network/ System Engineers – IT professionals who are certified in Networking, experts in Cloud computing, software or virtualization technology are in demand. Especially, the ones who have skills in server, software and networking are most sought after.
- Software Developers – Skilled and IT Certification holders in technologies, like .NET Java, PHP, Silverlight, Flex, MySQL and portal technologies such as SharePoint are in demand.
- Mobile Developers – As consumer and business use of smartphones and tablets expands, employers are looking for workers who can handle the demands.Some basic skills require are Java, .Net, html5, css, c++ combined with the mobile platforms framework you are targeting or developing for
- Security Expert -Information Security is constantly in news and considered one of the hot job-roles that are to remain in vogue among IT professionals. The demands are expected to rise even more. Some certification needed are CompTia Security+, CISSP, CISA, CASP, CEH and so on.
- Quality Assurance Professionals and Business Analysts – Quality Assurance professionals can assist the developers in focusing more on coding part, while the quality control part can be taken care by Quality Assurance team. With the increase in investment for IT projects, these are few steps that are taken by the managers to focus better on the quality of a project. Business Analyst, on the other hand, can be helpful in developing the trust among stakeholder and act as a link between the technology and business.
- Data Warehousing & Business Intelligence Professionals – Business Intelligence professionals are required by the firms to direct businesses in the right direction after getting the information from various streams.
- Information Security Professionals – Information Security is a growing concern these days with the ever growing security threats. In every industry these days, from healthcare to banking or e-commerce, information security professionals are in huge demands.
At this Junction (J) Time (T) i will rest my fingers here, Hope this article helps, Kindly share with friends, colleague and family. You can also use the below box to add your comment or view or even ask question.